Thursday, July 20, 2006

This tiredness is OOC.

People always say that you can't catch up on sleep. That is BS... unless they are actually saying that you are always too darn busy to get the opportunity to spend enough time in bed to get enough sleep to actually be able to catch up. I can see that being true. My arse is TIRED, and to top it all off, I broke my tooth last night and have to wake up with the dentist tomorrow. I hate the dentist. Don't we all? My favorite is when I get to come back to work numb and drooling. Oh yea, good times. GOOOOOOOOD times.

I am going to bed now... so I can "try" to catch up. My crankiness is getting to me. At least I took my BP, and it is back down to a reasonable level. No 27 year-old heart attacks yet!

yaaaawn.
nite folks.


3 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

dentists rule, fucker!!! nighty night!!!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

You throw out "I broke my tooth last night" and give no details? WTF? Did tiredness cause a stumble? Did you get a little too close to another accident? Did you try a roundoff yourself? Or perhaps something more sinister?

cmeddie said...

How about I'm just ghetto and it cracked while I was chewing gum because I waited too long to get a cavity from high school filled??

Yea, good times Ghetto tina. I should be going to tooth's clinic!

I had it fixed today, and now it hurts... A LOT!