Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Not really sure what to write today

... so since I am in a good mood, I think I will start my list of things that make me happy. My friend had this list one time, and I saw it and always wanted to do one. I'm not sure why I never did, but here goes - in no particular order:
  • Laughing
  • Big hugs
  • The smell of a campfire
  • A smore off the fire
  • A good stretch
  • The warmth you feel in the first few seconds in a really hot car
  • Good friends
  • A long talk with someone you don't get to talk to often
  • People-watching
  • A hammock
  • Clear water
  • Having "free time" with nothing to do
  • Remembering something that makes you laugh outloud hours, days, or years after it happened
  • Scuba Diving
  • An unexpected compliment
  • Popping bubblewrap
  • Taking a walk in the rain
  • Laying on a blanket in the park
  • Puppies
  • White tulips
  • My niece Emily
  • My niece Anna
  • My nephew Niko
  • Jetskiing
  • Boats
  • Cute shoes that are ALSO comfortable
  • The first bite of a really good dessert
  • Cheesecake
  • Deep tissue massages
  • Making someone else laugh
  • Being able to "say the right thing" or be there for a friend
  • Cuddling
  • First kisses
  • Butterflies (stomach)
  • Bengals games (when they get the W)
  • Catching a good play
  • Falling asleep by the pool
  • A good tan
  • The GTP
  • My Godson and his bro
  • Talking about the "old days"
  • Coaching basketball
  • Getting my back scratched
  • Remember the SMS of Ohio Tourney (We won. I got a broken cheekbone.)
  • Beating Scroungers (The one team we never seem to pull together to win on Friday nights)
  • Funny people
  • Coming up with good strategy that leads to good creative (nerd, I know)
  • Waking up early and realizing you can sleep in
  • Falling asleep in the soft part of a shoulder
  • Cuddling up for a movie
  • Being appreciated for no real reason
  • Being a good friend
  • Getting a P.I.T.A. project out the door
  • Celabratory drinks
  • Just "hanging out" with someone you care about
  • My car
  • A good hair day
  • When someone says I "smell good"
  • Taking a priceless photograph
  • Travelling
  • The chiro
  • Finding money in an old coat or old jeans
  • Crossing stuff off the "To Do" list
  • My Super Mario Brothers ringtone
  • Frogger (which we've discussed before)
  • Smiling babies
  • Babies in the first few month of life (cuddly and helpless)
  • Being the "Baby Whisperer"
  • Finding a "good buy"
  • Target - just in general
  • Meeting new people
  • A long walk
  • A good couch nap
  • My new Swatch watch
  • March Madness
  • Fantasy Football
  • Hot tubs
  • Saunas
  • Snowskiing
I'm too tired to continue tonight, but it will be continued... until then.


2 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Awww....teiner, that was cute. You make me happy....*smooches*

P.S. "Sweet Ass Dental Friends" wasnt on that list.......BITCH!!!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I was with you until you said pooping in bubblewrap. Wait, what?