Friday, August 11, 2006

Let's talk randomly...

The Bengals...
WHODEY! First pre-season game is this weekend. Everyone get pumped! Football is one of the greatest things ever, and it's on the horizon.

Today's SmartBrief QOTD...
A great many people think that polysyllables are a sign of intelligence.
- -
Barbara Walters, American journalist

Tina's NOTE to the QOTD...
I agree. Large words rock.

Birthday Fun...
The birthday weekend went really well, and I can't think of how my day itself could have gone better. A Monday morning without a 9 AM may have helped, but it will do.

This Monday...
I am off work.. WOOHOO. Football game on Sunday night and a massage on Monday AM. Gotta love gift certificates.

England...
So, my mom is in England and I guarantee she is freaking out right about now. My take? Well I would MUCH rather fly under a high alert than under the slipping security that I had on my way to DC two weeks back.

Boston...
Speaking of travelling, I am heading to Boston in November for a week-long conference. I need someone to hang out with while I am there... so who wants to come?

The Reds...
So Ryan Freel is the Reds' MVP this year. He is amazing. How can a utility player make insane plays like he does in every position on the filed, steal 4 b-zillion bases and bat over 300? He is pretty amazing. And I love the support the Reds got this week. The packed houses were so nice to watch and to be a part of.

Work...
Is what it is - long, busy and tiring.

This coming weekend...
Lame, apparently. Since everyone seems to have plans already! boooooo...

OK, That is all for now. (Does it make you all happy?) ;)




3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Posting the same thing twice doesn't count double.

cmeddie said...

woops...

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Wow, the natives get restless when you don't post eh?
Oh and... GO BENGALS!