Friday, August 25, 2006

71 hours 'til Palmer time....

Ahhh, yes. Carson Palmer. Could I be looking more forward to Monday's game? Probably not. So there are two days every year I take off religiously to spend with the fam. One is the day my Brother died (which is also my dad's birthday) and the other is the day my dad passed away. We do the family thing, hit mass and head to the cemetery, etc.

Well Monday is three years for my dad, and so I am off (except for an 8:30 Client meeting). Which means I have all day to hang out and prepare for the big game. I am "rather" excited. Just enough time to prepare for the insane cheers and yells for Carson's first TD pass of 2006 and for the gasps and boos that will be associated with his first sack. Monday will tell us a lot... and I, for one, and PUMPED! You should be too, or at least you can pretend for my sake! :)

It's been a long week. Two trips to Cbus, a couple late night and even more early mornings, add those to bad allergies and a sinus infection with headache... you have Tina tonight, so I think it's bedtime!

Ciao folks. If only to appease me, be sure to practice your "Who Deys."

10 comments:

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

A Palmer display could make even a pre-season game interesting. Bring on game one! Oh and WHO DEY!

Dan-O said...

HA HA Sinus Headache!!! Who are they? OHHHH, WHO DEY!!!

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

huh?
Dude, I had the best fucking weekend ever. I feel young again!!!

Dan-O said...

I am going to say it one more time and damn-it, dental practitioner, F the F-in Browns.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

I watched part of the game tonight cuz i was bored. could either of those QBs be any fing hotter? I may have to convert to being a bengals fan






nah, nevermind

Stephanie said...

Here's me practicing my Who-Deys:

"WHO-Dey. No, that sucks."
"Who-DEY! No, that sounds bad, too."
"WHO-DEY! Mmm, too much."
"Who-Dey? NO! That's AWFUL! Why can't I get anything right? It's all my fault! ALL MY FAULT!"

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

NO, its the fault of the idiot that made up that little mantra.

cmeddie said...

Bitter Molly, go home!

Dan-O said...

Dr. Spteph, you need to stick to whatever you do best....whatever that is. Don't waste time being the Bengals fan you are not. You'll do us all a disservice by trying any harder. If it is a following you wish to pursue though, you must set aside your Sundays and sit in a room with several men and drink your weight in beer and burp and fart and blame it all on the dog sleeping in the corner.

Stephanie said...

I think that may be a little out of my talent league. I guess I'll have to follow my star elsewhere....