Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A little commentary on life...

Those ridiculously awful foster so-called "parents" that killed that little boy need to be tortured in an even worse way than little Marcus. Wrap them in a blanket tape it shut throw them in a closet in 105 degree weather and in about three days set it on fire. THEN throw them in jail. And not a cable TV, workout room, friendly kind of jail. Throw them in solitary confinement kind of torturous jail, and let them rest there in the heat like little Marcus until the day they die. Unbelievable and totally out of the realm of my understanding. The poor kid had more pain and torture than any human let alone a three year old deserved to know in their short lifetime. It makes me sick. The foster system is broke. The legal system is broke, because these people deserve worse than Marcus got! Like my boss, I agree I want to be a foster mom, so that I know for sure that at least one little kid is saved from this happening to them.

5 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Dear Debbie Downer,
Quit thinking about bad shit like this. It is depressing.

Dan-O said...

And Broke????!!!!! Where did you go to school? I harshely disagree though. The assholes should be in prison, let them walk around with the other inmates who can't see their own children. Trust me, they'll get theirs, Tiners.

cmeddie said...

Are you editing my grammar while I was writing in a fit of rage? Aren't you going to catch all the missing commas?

Dan, Dan, Dan... if they were heartless enough to place a kid ducktaped together in a blanket crying in a closet, while they left for the weekend to play cornhole, they will be relieved to be away from their kids. DUH!

Slow torture DAN, slow torture.

Stephanie said...

It's duct tape, not ducktape. Just thought I'd throw some more fuel on the fire.

But in all seriousness, these people are a tragic waste of space. They are on every gov't cheese stand there is (which I acknowledge is not a crime), they beat their own child, and they have a live-in girlfriend? When they have 5 kids around? Uh, okay. I can't even fathom what pathetic "thought process" they followed. What did they THINK would happen?? Why not just put the poor child out of his misery of a slow, awful death like that and just kill him outright? I mean, I hate kids, and even I can do better than this.

Dan-O said...

I honestly don't really care what happens to them, they just don't belong in society. Even better if my tax dollars AREN'T paying $35,000 a year to pay for their existence...if you get my drift.