Sunday, August 13, 2006

10 hours and 35 minutes 'til kickoff!!!

But who(DEY) is counting?

Obviously I AM! I can't believe it is football season already. In a previous blog I have discussed how insane it is that our parents were right about time passing too quickly as you got older. So I won't do it again, but I swear it's still like February 2004.

OK, so you will find it interesting to learn that I am planning on being handy this week! p-hahahaha. I am buying a new mailbox and pole, and then I am going to put it in. Ours is standing by approximately one splinter and the mailbox part of it is broken too - our poor mailman. AND I want to put a curtain up on the window in my room, which I think involves screws and drilling or something. We'll see. I may be better off calling "landlord" over for the drilling. :) jk

This coming weekend is the infamous St. Mary festival... prepare for the drunken-ness, and I am sure a few good blogs on "I can't believe they wore that" which in Hyde Park will probably be about Crocs, "I won/lost at poker," and all the other tales that will come from the evenings! (You shoud all come!)

And, just in case anyone wasn't counting - 7 days til MM is old like everyone else.

That is all.

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

WORK?? That's what BOYS are for.

cmeddie said...

I don't have boys lined up to do work... :(

Boys suck... (to quote tooth.)

SRR said...

I HATE THAT FESTIVAL!! & I will be there...babysitting!! :-(

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

You need me to do some drilling eh? Well, it has been said that I know how to handle my tool. Wait, what are we talking about again?

Dan-O said...

WHOOOOOOOO DEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Who needs some Drillin'?

Dan-O said...

And you're putting a pole it what!!!! wait a minute...Oh nevermind. sorry

Dan-O said...

AND CAN ANY ONE TELL ME HOW TO GET A NIFTY LITTLE PICTURE OF MYSELF TO THE RIGHT OVER THERE------>

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Hows 28-viile? I am still cruising in 27-land. The view is nice from here but slowly the sun is setting. I just past a sign. I should be there in 6 days. FUCK.

cmeddie said...

Dan, it's in your profile. check out the settings there, and you can do it. Your the technical guy, I am sure you can figure it out!

Stephanie said...

Dan, what you do is post a picture of yourself in your regular blog. Then, after you save it, click on your picture, to where it goes to the screen where your picture has its own URL. Click to copy the URL. Then go to your profile settings page, to edit, and then paste that URL in there, then save. It may take a little while until your changes are reflected. You can go back and delete that picture that you originally posted, too. There may be an easier way, but that's how I learned it, and I'm stickin' to it.

cmeddie said...

Huh?