Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well, I am highly proud of myself... Today at lunch, I did a 20 minute Core workout on a ball and then went for a 40-minute walk. Go me. Except the problem was, It's 90 degree and started to rain on me.

The whole timing thing of working out during work is awesome, but the realities of sweating, getting rained on and then cramping yourself back up at your desk isn't so much my ideal.

Well, that is all by my innate tiredness from the meetings WAY too early in the AM the last two days and my racing mind that keeps me from sleeping at night.

Maybe I will fall asleep without effort tonight... or maybe I will crash right around 2:30... I guess this is yet to be determined...

Until later...

10 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Yay teiner!

SRR said...

Good job! But I was outside, and I felt like 4 rain drops. What do you think? You'd melt???

cmeddie said...

no i was soaked by the time i got back to work... It was ridic!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Ah, nothing like the gym class feeling of sweating then going back to sitting at a desk. BTW, spelling something wrong just to make it rhyme is not cool:
"It's 90 degree and started to rain on me."

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

One more thought (that's right, I'm the master of the double comment), have you noticed that the first sentence of each of your posts contains the dot-dot-dot pause? My mind wanders too, but crap, stay on task lady!

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Blog already, dammit!

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

NONBLOGGER! NONBLOGGER! NONBLOGGER!! Come play with us geek!

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

You are sucking more and more everyday you dont blog....I am now a blogaholic..BLOG DAMMIT

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

damn, youre sexy

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Wank,freaking blog already. DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!