Monday, June 26, 2006

Gee thanks all of you... and I have no one to tag... boohoohoo...

Four Jobs I have had in my life:
Advetising Exec
Graphic Designer
Babysitter
Day Care Counselor

Four movies I watch over and over again:
Princess Bride
West Wing Early Season DVDs
Anything cheesy romantic comedy
Anything on Lifetime I get sucked into

Four Places I have lived:
Cincinnati (Hyde Park)
Pittsburgh
Columbus
Cincinnati (Anderson)

Shows I love to watch:
Gray's Anatomy (Best show on TV, HANDS DOWN!)
Housewives
American Idol
The Closer (TNT - really good!)

4 Places I have been on Vacation:
Carribean (Cayman Island, Paradise Island, Bahamas, St. Thomas, St. Croix, San Juan, etc.)
Germany, Austria, and the Czech Republic
Las Vegas
Florida (all over) / Hilton Head

4 Websites I visit daily:
aol.com
myspace.com
google.com
blogspot, now apparently

4 of my Favorite Foods:
Mixed Vegetables (Indian)
Pizza
Pasta
Goat Cheese
Spices (curry, basil, fresh ground pepper, etc...)

4 Places I would Rather Be Right Now:
A beach
A hammock
In bed (alone/asleep)
In bed (not alone/not asleep)

4 Favorite Bands/Singers:
(Currently)
Ryan Shupe Band
Old Crow Medicine Show
Guster
John Mayer
Jack Johnson

4 Bloggers I am Tagging:
Person I don't know #1
Person I don't know #2
Person I don't know #3
Person I don't know #4

3 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Walmart freaking sucks. Some lady sneezed on me in line. Then, the cashier did a handwriting analysis of my signature. HELLLOOOO...my pictures on the freaking card dumbass!!! UGHHHH!!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Learn how to count to four.

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

P.S., iheartprettyteeth, WTF? Is this random thoughts by a dentist day? But, yes I second your sentiment, however out of the blue it might be.