Saturday, February 03, 2007

Back to regular programming

I mentioned that I would get back to this later in the week. My Number 3 life Path said,
"In love, you inspire and enchant your partner.
You are often an object of fantasy and desire."
Really? Come on. As a single 28 year-old woman in Ohio, if I really were "often an object of fantasy and desire," I would expect these folks who feel that way to step forward and be acknowledged.

My luck the fantasy has something to do with me organizing or TLC'ing someone's house while they are on vacation with Cindy Crawford. Or, yea this is it... when they pick teams for sports and have to take a girl, they desire to have a girl that can play on their team.

Sure, I get the whole inspiring and enchanting my partner thing, but "love" has been a while at this point... so I can't remember if it is true. I'm not looking. It's too much work. I'm happy anyway... but seriously, if these people exist, they should come forward to claim their "prize." p-hahahahahaha

Happy Feb3 folks!

PS - I do also acknowledge that no one would ever admit it after reading my last post. I'm not worried anyway, since those kind of crazies don't exist.

But I do know if they did, it would be my luck that they would find me. :)


9 comments:

BBC said...

You hate socks even on others?

Hum.

You know what I think our blogs are intended to do?

Drive us all more crazy.

But I guess it helps keep us off the streets.

Take care.

JLee said...

Cmeddie, you never know, you might have a secret blog admirer, which may or may not be a good thing! lol

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

You enchant and inspire me Teiner.

cmeddie said...

bbc - Welcome to my crazy world - where socks are not allowed!

jlee - Yea, not sure if that would be a blessing or a curse...

toothy - Got nuttin' but love...

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Hey Weirdo, the mysteries of finding the right person....ahhhh so complex, I guess it just happens or not I can't stress out about it too much I have my challenges as well :-(

anyways, love can wait I have more important things on my agenda--hahaa

I am on a Quest now to prove our Weirdness is actually very Normal--- LOL doing a MASSIVE TAG....see my blog.

We are not the only whacks out there, EVERYONE else is Whacked also which makes us all normal-- get it, goooooooooooooood!!

Ciao,

Bob

Unknown said...

I do have a question: does your hatred of socks eliminate potential dates based on their footwear? In other words: when on a date for the first time, do you look for socks first? And when you see socks, do you walk away right then or just play it by ear?

As for the still-single thing, love will probably hit you upside the head when you least expect it.

cmeddie said...

Okay, so this so this sock thing has taken on a life of its own. I dont care if other people wear socks, unless they want me to see them in bed, then they better take them off.

:)

I just don't like them on my feet, they gross me out. So NO DD, I don't judge potentials by their socks.

And Bob, you gotta do it first, i am calling you out!

Dan said...

Oh man! Bob calling you a weirdo is ... well ... too weird!

Crazies find me wherever I go. I wonder what that tells me about myself? :)

Dan-O said...

I find that holds true for me in everyday life.