Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I wanna go to Bora, Bora...

I think two weeks in a bungalow that is out over the ocean blue is well worth 6 grand... WELL worth it! Now I just wish I had an extra 6K laying around. SOMEDAY!

Boy, do I need a vacation, and I don't think Chicago in March will do it! Poland will be cold in April too, AND it is work - so that doesn't count! May can't come fast enough GoodTimePals!

Sorry, I promise to write more soon, but that is all for now.

Happy Feb21 folks!

Today's things to be happy about: Understanding why all those people are walking around with grey smudges on their forehead, looking forward to a night without plans, diet root beer, being "good" sore from a nice workout, out-of-control "Staff-All" e-mail chains, and the sun making an appearance with weather above freezing!




5 comments:

Leese said...

I like the "things to be happy about" list. Nice addition. Hope all is grand in the Nati! Eat some Skyline for me.

SRR said...

HEY!!! Who invited you BIATCH???
:-)

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

ya that is sweeet place!!!!!

cmeddie said...

Thanks Fire!

RR: HEY BIATCH, I am going for work the weekend after you, not with you... but hey thanks for the invite anyway! :-P

Bob - hells yea it is!

JLee said...

I wanna go!! waaah