Friday, January 26, 2007

New Blogger...

I am official. Blogger.com made me change to new blogger today, which is, I think, why half of your comments are showing up anonymous today. So, I guess we will see if this thing makes it easier for real, or is a total P.I.T.A.

So, I decided to be boring and lazy, and do nothing of any value this evening. I was tired, and haven't done that in a while... so tonight was the night. We drove to Louisville to listen to the current trends in alcohol consumption today for work. (NO, I am not kidding. And as a side note, I will probably spend part of April in Miami, LA, NY, Poland, and Prague doing vodka research. That just sounds WRONG!) That was a 3+ hours in the car, and 1.5 hours in the meeting. And I had to be at work early, so I was exhausted.

I came home early and napped on the couch for an hour, then flipped through the remote control the rest of the evening. Exciting eh? My friends all went to the rodeo tonight. I'm sad I missed it, because the people watching in South Ohio at the rodeo is well worth the price of admission! Ehhh... what can you do when the mood just isn't there?

Does anyone know the show 1 vs 100? I actually like it. I wonder how these mob idiots don't know the answers to the questions, but I like the concept. It's so much better than Deal or No Deal. I ended flipping through and watching Mike the Mouth and the Sheik fight again in the 2005 World Series of Poker. That never gets old. Mike is always annoying, but together they are pure entertainment. The Sheik, however is at least pleasant to look at. :)

Everything else that is on is just an encore of a show from earlier in the week... BOO! So, I rented a movie for later - Talladega Nights. It's supposedly funny... so we'll see.

I also decided I was poor and needed to do my taxes... so I did. They are done. I just have to check them and hit the e-file button! SWEEEEEET. I love free "not really free but they took it from me when they shouldn't have taken all that much" money.

And I'm looking at a real vacation... suggestions that include clear water, low price and hammocks?

Oh yea, and I get to spend part of tomorrow snow tubing with my godson and his brother, and my best friend, their mom. I can't wait. Guess I need to find my snow clothes!

Happy Jan26 folks!

Ciao for the evening...

9 comments:

JLee said...

ok, now I REALLY want your job! I could do some serious vodka research.

I liked "Talladega Nights" but I'm a dork, so who knows?

As far as a nice vacation spot, we enjoyed the Dominican Republic and it wasn't horribly expensive. Gorgeous beaches.

JLee said...

oh yeah, welcome to the dark side! (Beta Blogger)

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Beta Sell-out!!! Watch Little Miss Sunshine.....AWESOME!!!


I love tax return time too!!!! Its my favoritest time of year!!!

Fuck tubing (haha, kind of funny) get your vodka lovin ass up here to ski with me

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

about BETA friggin Time...ur next Miss Toothie to join us, ROOT Canal is MUCH worse then moving over to Beta.Blogger -- lol

and About time on the new Post Tina--geesh

I was about to delete your blog for Misrepresentation!! -- "Really Random & Ridiculous Ramblings"Ramblings?? I don't see any Ramblings I see ONE post a week---OK I said my Peace, I will sleep better tonight. Good to Read YA again :-)and glad it's going well with your Boss. Don't kiss up to much ok!!

TAXES ? hmm well I guess someones gotta pay umm :-0

Enjoy that v-cat.

Ciao,

Bob

cmeddie said...

Jlee: It will be my first trip for something like this, so we'll see if it's as good as it sounds. Dominican Republic sounds great. Wonder if it's as cheap to go to from here as it is from there... and thanks for the welcome. lol.

Tooth: I am not a sellout. I logged in and it told me I HAD to switch. Maybe if you wrote a post every once in a while you'd know. oh, OUCH. YEA taxes returns, AND tubing.

Bob: I am sorry to be "misrepresenting my blog." it does say random. To me, that means inconsistent, so I think I have a leg to stand on in court, but I will try my hardest to do better. Thanks for the thoughts. :)

SRR said...

There would have to be SNOW first goof ball!!!

Dan said...

I also decided i was poor and needed to do my taxes... so I did.

Ugh! Thanks for reminding me! So was the movie funny?

Unknown said...

WELCOME TO HELL!! BUHUHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Sorry. That is just my pat answer to anybody new to beta blogger. But I guess now it's just blogger. Oh well. Welcome, anyway!

And let me be the first to say "welcome to Minneapolis," even though you're not here yet.

Stephanie said...

VODKA RESEARCH? If you need someone to help with some gin research, you give me a ringy-dingy. Not only do I know how to conduct focus groups, but I know my way around the gin! By the way, will me your job when you die, PLEASE?!