Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Embracing my inner nerd...

Tonight, I experienced what very few will have the opportunity to experience...

It's life altering...

It's Earth-shattering...

It's live...

It's...

THAT IS RIGHT... Tonight, I spent the evening with an ex-NKOTB member, a Lachey brother, Joey "Whoa" Lawrence, "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry..." and Lisa Renna, with hubby Harry "I should stick to LA LAW" Hamlin. What I learned? Please see below.
  • Joey is still a dork (both of them)
  • Whoever runs the show HAS to be in charge of Joey McIntyre's record sales
  • NKOTB turned Sinatra is a BAD idea.
  • Lisa Renna has "dream abs" and can dance as well as all the pros
  • Her husband, Harry, CAN'T
  • Ladies love men who can dance (duh)
  • Pasa Doble ,err however it is spelled, means two passes (of the big red bull thingy)
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy
  • Fake tanning stuff CAN turn into a royal tragedy and appear as cellulite on even the most ideal legs
  • Dancers legs move faster than seems humanly possible
  • My obsession with male arms continues... (wow)
  • Ramba, Samba, and tango just sound sexy
  • I am a wimp for ever complaining about the pain involved in shoes, because I don't do THAT in THOSE heals.
  • That show has some crazy DIE HARD fans
That is all I can think of for now! It was fun... a little hokey, but well worth it. I am proud of my inner and OUTER nerd. If I was so inclined, I could have met Joey McIntyre and bought a shotty CD to get signed! I, however, was NOT so inclined!

Happy Jan17
~T

3 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

that is the GAYEST thing i have ever heard

Anonymous said...

I love that show!! I'm so jealous you got to see the live one. Ok, I'm a nerd, too.

Anonymous said...

I admire your willingness to admit that you love the show and were willing to go to the live performance. Bravo to you.