Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Poor boys of summer...

Well, I went to the game tonight... but I am sure glad i didn't pay for tickets. I had my work tickets which are just to the left of these:


Good Seats, but torture when you have our bullpen (and Eric Milton at times). When will the pain end? So bad, that in 2005, Joel Luckhaupt who blogs about the Reds, created this team portrait, as South Park characters. Can you name anyone you see?

:)


Today's things to be happy about:
  • Tomorrow is another day
  • Great company at the ball park
  • Good, FREE seats
  • Funny people
  • Google Images

3 comments:

Dan-O said...

Freel has to be the one standing alone.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

hmmm well at least the BEER was cold, right?!!

JLee said...

When I go to sporting events, I just drink and don't know what the hell is happening in the game..haha