Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ask, and... you shall receive.

Two weeks ago, I got back from my trips and didn't have very much to do. That is actually an understatement. It was so bad I actually looked at my boss and said, "I need something to do." Because I (in all my anal-ness) had already re-formatted the company phone list, and made copies for everyone who wanted them, and I felt the need to be productive.

He said "I'm swamped." But he didn't give me anything to do. So I said something to the COO, and she said.. "Oh, we'll find you something to do."

In turn I went from NOTHING to do. To stuff to do. To a lot of stuff to do. To busy as hell within two weeks. Monday, my was my new boss's last day. NOW, I went from busy as hell to holy mother of ridiculous busyness.

It's good times. All I know is I go on vacation in 9 days... so for a week, there will be NO busyness.

Today's happy list:
  • Kudos from upper management
  • When a not-so-good situation works itself out
  • Vacation countdowns in single digits
  • a new "mix" that you love
  • Being lost in the moment (Thank you Big N Rich.)

3 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Things to be happy about.......MY NEW PRISON JOB!!! I RULE!!

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

p.s. i am off thursday-tuesday next week....come visit me!!!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

BizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzEEEEEEEEEEEE Girl how are you?! wow ur New boss is gone already huh...oh well

I like that Big N Rich song too

Ciao