Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Power lines...

So, a quick entertaining story...

Niece #1 was "dancing" for us after dinner at my sister's house tonight. Niece #2 was lounging on the couch watching and laughing at niece #1's "dancing" and acting totally looney. All of a sudden, out of nowhere... niece #2 looks at niece #1 and says, "Were you born near power lines?"
Ha!

She just turned 5... so I couldn't help but lose it. Ahh the antics of youth. I can only wonder where she heard that, but it made me laugh!

Power lines... who'd a thunk it.

7 comments:

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Wait, I thought you said it was going to be an entertaining story.
I kid, I kid! That story was great... for me to poop on!

cmeddie said...

maybe its cause you were born near power lines!!! :-P

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

ahhh, other peoples kids. Gotta love em. Sometimes. Unless theyre bad, then I hate em.

Dan-O said...

No power lines for me thank you....just paint chips.

Stephanie said...

That is freakin' hysterical! I'm totally going to steal that one to insult my sisters over Thanksgiving dinner!

SRR said...

What does that mean??

Anonymous said...

I'm writing that one down to use in one of my next posts.

If I bribe her with a lollypop, will she give me some more good lines? ;)