Monday, November 27, 2006

Ask nicely, and you shall receive...


A Microsoft Paint original portrait of yours truly, unsigned, but created by hands of the good doc. Please note the pearl earrings, v-neck shirt and perfect eyebrows. Curly hair had to be difficult to create in "paint." I am truly is awe of the subtle details and raw talent of our trusted adviser!

There are also freckles, which I do not really have, but the effort to put them in is quite impressive! It adds to the visual interest of the image, of course. ;)


Thanks Doc,
(you rock!)*

*The rhyme was for the dentist's sake.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh, I'm blushing!

Thanks for the compliments. Perhaps I'll do a holiday portrait for you as Christmas draws nearer....

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

Breathtaking Doc.....truly breathtaking. You never cease to amaze. Now wheres mine dammit!!!

Stephanie said...

Okay, okay. Send me YOUR email address and I'll get busy this evening!

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Soooo, someone's got some free time then? As long as some of that time is spent bringing me ice cream I won't complain.

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I thought you looked like!

Amazing!

SRR said...

WAAAA!!! I want one too!!!