Monday, September 04, 2006

Boom, Boom, Boom! (Let's go back to my room...)

WEBN, year XXX as they PROUDLY displayed in fireworks on the bridge... sickos.

Well, I got 4 passes to watch the fireworks from the top of my building. It was really a good time! Next year, we will remember to get the seats right by the ledge, so all the tall people in front of me don't block my view - shortness sucks! And, we'll wait until all the traffic is gone to try and leave.

I decided since Donnie was nice enough to invite me to Indy, I'd be nice enough to invite them to the roof with me. We played
cards, and Donnie's buddy Ben kept winning which probably explains the grin on his face. He is a bossy "president," and I still say waterfalls aren't fair when you are the only one drinking vodka, and you are last!


Anyway... Here are Keri and I again (this time with curly hair...)



And here are some fireworks...

And here is the best picture from last night, taken, of course, by yours truly!


Sweet!!!

15 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RAY O'SUNSHINE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RAY O'SUNSHINE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cmeddie said...

WHAT????????????????? Restraint Molls.. Let him go.. ;)

nose surgery sucks... but it's his fault.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Absent Minded Landlord said...

Whoops, did I stuble into a damned chat room by mistake? I was trying to leave a comment.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

God, AML, did you take your bastard pills this morning or what?

cmeddie said...

and what was that comment going to be Landlord?

Stephanie said...

What were you doing to the poor man that you re-broke his nose? My God. Actually, you know, let's forget I asked that and pretend I just commented on the pretty fireworks.

Dan-O said...

Hey I want to get in on this...Was that a triple reply, AML???? Nice pics though of the fireworks...what building were they from?

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I actually count five at this point dan-o, but I'm not allowed to mention it. Apparently only the rays of sunshine that shoot from my ass can be transferred to blog land ;)

Stephanie said...

WTF? What happened to all the comments?

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
cmeddie said...

what the?

A.B. said...

Sighhhh...five days away and no new posts...what to do with you...