Monday, April 30, 2007

Poland... Pics


Pics from Poland. None of me, but that, of course, is how I like it. :) Enjoy!

Cute little cobblestone streetscape just outside Old Town

Another church looking out the Old Town "castle-like" walls

The Castle-like wall surrounding Old Town, from the stairs of the church above.

One of the MANY Catholic Churches in the area.
My favorite part is the little old lady on the bench

The entrance to Old Town

Another Church

Pope John Paul's parish, before he became Pope

Just another cool shot of Old Town

2 comments:

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

did those chuches make you feel a lil guilty as you were pounding vodka shots? how 'bout that big ass pope picture?

Lulu (Dan's cat) said...

None of stray tomcats!?! I love photos of strays because they're without collars (totally naked). Sorry, I'm feeling a bit naughty!

MEOW!!!!