Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Poland...

Well, my trip was fine. I have lots of pictures of cool buildings and stuff that I can't identify. I will be sure to post those once I get them off my camera. That is cool and all, BUT my co-worker was smart enough to take a tour... and his post says more about Poland than I ever could... so, enjoy!

Poland

Today's things to be happy about...
  • Losing weight though eating pierogies
  • Antibiotics
  • Experiencing history first-hand
  • Knowing we live in a different world, where society (in general) tries to learn from their mistakes
  • Sleeping in your own bed after a long trip

4 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

cmeddie said...Dude, I was on that boat... go figure. What are the chances?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LOLOLOL I thought I heard someone say Hey Runner Bob--haha

Well welcome back!!! Look forward to seeing some of ur pics...

and I LOVE Pierogies, Haven't had them in a while may have to get some this week now...

Ciao

Dan said...

Wow! You were able to take photos during all of that booze testing? Cool!

Malnurtured Snay said...

Photos? Post! Photos? Post!

JLee said...

No matter how great the trip, there's no place like home...