Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Nobody likes...

... a Double Dipper!

That is what I told the little girl I was babysitting tonight, when she tried to re-dip her carrot in the dressing. As soon as I said it, I decided it sounded good and I decided that "what nobody likes" could make a good blog topic. SO here goes the list BY ME (feel free to make additions):

Nobody likes...
  • steelers (or pretty much anyone from Pittsburgh - and because I lived there, I can say that!)
  • egg nog (ewww)
  • bunions
  • pork rinds (or at least they shouldn't)
  • the buzz of the alarm clock
  • double dippers, of course
  • close talkers
  • fat free cream cheese
  • ugly shoes (unless you are a people watcher)
  • the stress of dating
  • blind dates
  • being set-up
  • creamed corn
  • molester vans
  • nose bleeds
  • poison ivy
  • keeping up with the Joneses
  • being yelled at for not blogging in a week or so
  • lulls
  • stinky feet
  • stinky other things
  • ear aches
  • self-absorbed, holier-than-thou snotfaces
  • snot
  • cold hands
  • wet public bathroom floors
  • empty toilet paper rolls
  • sore winners
  • sore losers
  • kittens and rainbow backgrounds on Myspace
  • long lines
  • dirty hand shakes
  • radishes
  • Pittsburgh
  • anyone who says, "sorry, but I got the last one."
  • irrational and unsubstantiated arguers aka debates with people who don't "get" the facts
  • finding stuff in your food
  • greasy cheese burritos (ha...)
  • spikes in weather - 70 degrees one day, 22 the next
  • paying a lot for a little
  • family-owned car company commercials
  • infomercials for makeup and face products
  • cold rain
  • warm spots in the pool

what else?

11 comments:

Dan-O said...

See you at the game Sunday. I predict: Bengals 81, Raida's 3.

cmeddie said...

Where are you sitting?

Oh yea, no one like the Raiders...

Or adding apostrophes to legitimate words for no good reason... ;)

Nuttin' but love Dan, nuttin'...

The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I like creamed corn on my pork rinds with a glass of egg nog resting on my bunion.

Anonymous said...

close talkers

It depends on how hot they are.

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

I like greasy cheese burritos

Dan-O said...

AGREE WITH DAN. They can be as close as they want if you know what I'm sayin'....you know what I mean hum hum hum....

Dan-O said...

As far as where I'm sitting, I think it's one of the green seats.

SRR said...

Okay...I tried to tell the child I was baby sitting before about double dipping...Yeah...she was not having anything to do with it. So I just never eat at ranch or carrots at thier house. :-(

RAY O'SUNSHINE said...

nobody likes hangovers. you forgot that one.

Stephanie said...

Nobody likes going for a cup of coffee at work only to find a tablespoon left in the pot.

Other than that, that was a nicely done, comprehensive list.

cmeddie said...

AML: EWWW. Just EWWWW.

Dan-O: If they are hot close talkers, it could constitute a random makeout, which didn't make the "nobody likes" list... think Bad breath, NOT hot.

Tooth: Makes my stomach hurt just thinking about it, and that was a joke for thr GTP.

Dan-O: yea yea, and GREEN Seats? Are they still playing on the convertable astroturf at Riverfront?

RR: Sometimes, drastic times call for drastic measures.

Tooth: true dat.

Doc: I don't drink coffee, but I am sure that sucks!