Thursday, August 16, 2007

Year of happy check in...

Well, it has been a while since I brought this up, so I thought I would remind everyone it is the year of happy! As a reminder...


For me, I don't think it could be going much better... well there was that whole car accident thing, mom is still in her house, and I'd love to be back home in Cincinnati... but in general, I am a happy, lucky gal.

How are ya'll doing? I hope you are doing well. :) Let me know!

Today is also my boyfriend's birthday.

Happy birthday to you TH!

I can't be with him, but he is hopefully enjoying himself on vacation.
That makes today's things to be happy about simple...

I am so very happy that he is in my life.

5 comments:

JLee said...

Happy B-Day to your boyfriend! How am I doing? I am a tortured soul. But other than that...haha

Dan said...

This is a very sweet post. And so positive! I'm very happy for you and TH!

Happy Birthday TH!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Glad ur having an overall Happy year!! and wishing U many more to follow!

Sincerity said...

What a great attitude! How am I doing?... hm. Well, I have this annoying neck pain that keeps coming back... * sigh* I just want some relief!

Other than that... I'm fine! Where did your boyfriend go to celebrate his birthday? I hope he had a great one. :)

And I think its awesome you let him know how much he means to you. Too many people don't tell their loved ones how much they matter until its too late.

cmeddie said...

jlee - I am sure the BF appreciates the HBD wishes. :)So Thanks. Don't be a tortured soul. You are amazing!

Dan - Thank you Dan, and again TH thanks you too! :)

Bob - aww shucks. Thanks!

Sincerity - Neck pain sucks! U need a good chiro. I have a great one in MN, that I want to bring home with me...doubt that helps. :) The BF celebrated bday on vacation in Florida. And yes, he means a lot. :) hee hee...